Our relationships with sponsors and patrons are critical to the success of MIT CISR. These relationships provide MIT CISR with our principal source of funding as well as input and feedback on our research agenda and findings.
Our sponsors and patrons are typically large multinational corporations with leading-edge IT capability (or an equivalent organization in size and IT capability from the public sector). They are formally recognized as supporters of MIT CISR on our website and in our publications and presentations.
The list below is of our general benefits to sponsors. Patron agreements are individually negotiated around annual fee and benefits.
MIT CISR Member Benefits
Listing in all MIT CISR publications and website as a sponsor or patron
Research and Events
- Participation in the research process, including input into annual project selection and potential inclusion as a research site
- Invitations to three two-day research forums each year (for up to at least three people) to hear and discuss findings from recent and on-going MIT CISR research
- Invitations to our Digital Leadership Summit (DLS) and MIT CIO Symposium
- Introduction and access to a community of thoughtful, strategic IT managers who use MIT CISR’s frameworks as a common language to communicate across their organizations
- Participate in our Data Research Advisory Board
Members-only Web Access
- Full access and use of to MIT CISR's world-class thought leadership research output including:
- Presentations from MIT CISR events
- MIT CISR Working Papers (available to employee of sponsor and patron firms 90 days prior to their public release)
- Monthly Research Briefings
- Web-based Briefing Extras: Logged-in members from sponsor and patron organizations have access to additional research findings, authors’ perspectives, associated reading lists, etc.
- A custom workshop for your team with an MIT CISR Research Scientist as part of a three-year term. View a list of possible workshops.