MIT CISR researchers are among the faculty for programs from MIT Sloan Executive Education. Employees of MIT CISR member organizations receive a 15% discount off MIT Sloan Executive Education courses.
Some exclusions apply—but through a special arrangement, MIT CISR members can apply this discount to online programs offered by GetSmarter and Emeritus.
next course dates: Nov 14–16, 2022
In this period of digital disruption, businesses focused narrowly on value chains are at a disadvantage. Next-generation enterprises need to think more broadly about their business ecosystems, leverage digitization to understand their customers better, and establish options for future success. Drawing on cutting-edge research, this course from Stephanie Woerner and other MIT faculty engages participants in a framework for seizing on all of the above.
This course will better prepare you to:
- Identify the source of competitive advantage for your business
- Manage business complexity in the global digital economy
- Create digitized platforms that enable new and evolving digital opportunities
- Simplify your customer experiences without creating burdensome organizational complexity
- Provide new information offerings that generate bottom-line value for the firm
- Guide the culture of your next-generation enterprise