- Connecting the Dots for Successful IoT Sponsor/
- Getting Digital Innovation Right Sponsor/
- Pathways to Future Ready: The Digital Playbook Sponsor/
- Transforming Your Business: How Big Old Companies Become Digital Sponsor/
- How Do You Get a Behemoth to Realize "Agile" Value Sponsor/
In the Media
"4 Ways Startups Can Harness Innovation
By Shellye Archambeau
March 19, 2017
MIT Sloan Management Review (sloanreview.mit.edu)
"Why Can’t We Have More Than One Digital Strategy?"
By Bruce Posner
March 8, 2017
The Wall Street Journal (wsj.com)
"Why Digital Transformations Are Hard"
March 6, 2017
"How tech savvy does the CEO need to be?"
By Alison DeNisco
March 1, 2017
The Wall Street Journal (blogs.wsj.com)
"Companies need policies for digital changes"
By Steve Rosenbush
February 28, 2017
MIT CISR researchers focus on year-long projects to help executives meet the challenge of leading dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors and patrons from a range of industries.
Research results are disseminated through working papers, research briefings, an annual conference, and sponsor forums. Our 2017 research agenda includes the following projects:
MIT CISR 2017 Research Projects:
Led by Peter Weill and Stephanie Woerner
- What Types of Digital Business Transformations Require Organizational Surgery?
- AutoData 2.0: Answering Hard Questions About Your Customers Using Your Own Data and Comparables
- What Are the Different Types of Digital Ecosystem Drivers … and How to Get There
Led by Jeanne Ross, Ina Sebastian, and Kate Moloney
with Cynthia Beath, Monideepa Tarafdar, and Mary Lacity
- Cognitive Computing: Developing the Human/Machine Partnership
- Designing Digital Organizations for Integration, Innovation, and Agility
- Exploring Blockchain