- Your Newest Governance Challenge: Protecting and Exploiting Your Digital Services Sponsor/
- Are You the CIO Your Enterprise Needs? Sponsor/
- Five Things You Should Know About Cognitive Computing Sponsor/
- Connecting the Dots for Successful IoT Sponsor/
- Business Complexity: Avoiding the Dark Side of Innovation Sponsor/
In the Media
Workplace Insight (workplaceinsight.net)
"Physical spaces should be designed to support the digital workplace"
By Sara Bean
January 25, 2017
"Efforts to monetize data should be built
for the long haul"
By Craig Stedman
January 20, 2017
D!gitalist Magazine (digitalistmag.com)
"Step-By-Step, How-To Guide To Digital Transformation"
By Florian Wagner
January 11, 2017
MIT Sloan Management Review (sloanreview.mit.edu)
"How to Monetize Your Data"
By Barbara H. Wixom and Jeanne W. Ross
January 9, 2017
"IT pro's revitalization guide 2017"
By Computerworld Staff and Contributors
January 2, 2017
MIT CISR researchers focus on year-long projects to help executives meet the challenge of leading dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors and patrons from a range of industries.
Research results are disseminated through working papers, research briefings, an annual conference, and sponsor forums. Our 2017 research agenda includes the following projects:
MIT CISR 2017 Research Projects:
Led by Peter Weill and Stephanie Woerner
- What Types of Digital Business Transformations Require Organizational Surgery?
- AutoData 2.0: Answering Hard Questions About Your Customers Using Your Own Data and Comparables
- What Are the Different Types of Digital Ecosystem Drivers … and How to Get There
Led by Jeanne Ross, Ina Sebastian, and Kate Moloney
with Cynthia Beath, Monideepa Tarafdar, and Mary Lacity
- Cognitive Computing: Developing the Human/Machine Partnership
- Designing Digital Organizations for Integration, Innovation, and Agility
- Exploring Blockchain