- How Royal Philips Is Moving Toward Its Complexity Sweet Spot Sponsor/
- Digital Innovation in Emerging Markets: A Case Study of Mobile Money Sponsor/
- The IT Unit of the Future: Rethinking the Value Proposition Sponsor/
- Total Digitization—The IT Unit’s Next Frontier Sponsor/
- Making Architecture a Strategic Competency Sponsor/
- Nov 05, 2014MIT CISR Annual Research Forum
- Dec 10, 2014MIT CISR International Executive Forum: Melbourne, Australia
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.