- AdJuggler: Using Data Science to Serve the Right Ad at the Right Time Sponsor/
- Graphic Notes from MIT CISR ARF 2015 Sponsor/
- Aetna: Building a Healthier World via a Digital Ecosystem Sponsor/
- Re-imagining the Digital Workplace Sponsor/
- Defining Your Digital Strategy Sponsor/
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.