- Digital Innovation at Toyota Motor North America: Revamping the Role of IT Sponsor/
- Let's Start Treating Data as a Strategic Asset! Sponsor/
- The Digital Workplace Transforming Business: The Case of Deloitte Australia Sponsor/
- Foundations for Data Monetization Sponsor/
- Thriving with Digital Disruption: Five Propositions Sponsor/
- Nov 04, 2015MIT CISR Annual Research Forum
- Dec 02, 2015MIT CISR International Executive Forum: Sydney, Australia
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.