- ING Direct Spain: Managing Increasing Complexity While Offering Simplicity Sponsor/
- The Future of the CIO in a Digital Economy Sponsor/
- Managing Total Digitization: The Next Frontier Sponsor/
- The Next Generation Enterprise: Thriving in an Increasingly Digital Ecosystem Sponsor/
- The IT Unit of the Future: To Be or Not to Be? Sponsor/
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.