- Thriving with Digital Disruption: Five Propositions Sponsor/
- Define Your Digital Strategy—Now Sponsor/
- Mobile First? Effectively Engaging Customers with Mobile Apps Sponsor/
- Re-Imagining the Digital Workplace Sponsor/
- Beyond Governance: How Top Performers Shape IT Demand Sponsor/
- Nov 04, 2015MIT CISR Annual Research Forum
- Dec 02, 2015MIT CISR International Executive Forum: Sydney, Australia
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.