- Capturing Value from Big Data at comScore Through Platform, People, and Perception Sponsor/
- comScore, Inc.: Making Analytics Count Sponsor/
- Finding Your Complexity Sweet Spot Sponsor/
- Do You Want to Be a Data Provider—or Just Look Like One? Sponsor/
- Innovation: How to Direct Your Digital Innovation Efforts to Maximize Business Impact Sponsor/
The Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) conducts field-based research on issues related to the management and use of information technology (IT) in complex organizations. Established at the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1974, our mission is to develop concepts and frameworks to help executives address the IT-related challenges of leading increasingly dynamic, global, and information-intensive organizations. The relevance of our research is ensured by the active participation of corporate sponsors from a range of industries.