MIT CISR will not offer our in-person four-day event this year. In its place we have procured complimentary seats for our sponsors and patrons to take "Organizational Design for Digital Transformation," a self-paced online course led by Jeanne Ross and offered by MIT Sloan Executive Education. We plan to offer our global consortium the opportunity to work through the six weekly modules of this course in a dedicated MIT CISR cohort from July 22-September 8, 2020.
Leaders who complete the course will earn a certificate from the MIT Sloan School of Management and walk away with:
- The ability to assess the digital strengths and priorities of their organizations
- Tools for updating their existing process and systems as a digital company
- An analysis of the key components that will enable rapid digital innovation
- Insights into balancing autonomy and alignment within an accountability framework
- Recommended next steps for their long-term digital transformation plan