International Executive Forum–Madrid, Spain
21-22 March 2013
This event for MIT CISR sponsors and patrons, co-hosted by BBVA at the BBVA Innovation Center, will take place 21 & 22 March, 2013 in Madrid, Spain. The agenda is now available and registration is open.
Peter Weill, Jeanne Ross, Martin Mocker and Peter Reynolds from MIT CISR—plus industry guests—will present and discuss:
- Working Smarter: Driving Value from Data Analytics
- Managing Total Digitization: The Next Frontier
- Mastering Business Complexity: Making IT Part of the Solution
- Digital Innovation: Customer-centric Design of Digital Products and Services
- Designing Enterprises for an Increasingly Digital Ecosystem
- Enterprise Architecture and The Cloud
- And more…
This workshop presents a selection of the most current MIT CISR research and an exchange of experiences on creating value from digitization. It presents an exceptional learning opportunity for mid-level to senior executives in sponsor and patron firms who work on digitization topics both inside and outside the IT unit.
We encourage each of our member companies to send up to three people to this event; registrants must be pre-approved by their company’s liaison. Each attendee may invite a colleague from outside the firm as their (and our) guest.
There is no fee to attend but all attendees must register by March 15.
Please register by clicking the link below if you you have been pre-approved to attend by the MIT CISR liaison within your member organization or if you have been invited by a sponsor or patron attendee. Thank you for your cooperation.